If you haven’t already stepped up your at-home self-care game, there is no better time than now. This week, we’ve hand-picked our favorite styling products from Paul Mitchell – all of which are available for purchase online or over the phone.
Read below to see which items made the cut:
- Soft Spray Finishing Spray:This lightweight finishing spray contains flexible styling agents that provide both memory and natural-looking hold with a soft, touchable finish that easily brushes through hair. Added Bonus: It reactivates with heat or water for easy restyling.($12.00)
- Hand Sanitizer Spray: In response to the COVID-19 pandemic and subsequent shortage of sanitizer products, Paul Mitchell mobilized its manufacturing facility to produce an 80% alcohol formula hand sanitizer that’s now available for everyone. Made with the same quality and care as the brand’s traditional products, this quick-drying spray helps reduce bacteria on hands when soap and water are not available.($4.95)
- Neuro Guide 1.25” Styling Rod Curling Iron:Ideal for creating beach waves, this curling iron grips hair with a built-in comb while evenly distributing it onto the heated surface to create effortless waves in one smooth motion.($150.00)
- Dry Wash Dry Shampoo:Extend the life of your blowouts with Paul Mitchell’s best-selling dry shampoo. Ideal for all hair types and colors, this ultra-fine, colorless formula leaves no residue and absorbs excess oil which leaves hair looking + feeling freshly washed in an instant.($22.00)
- Lavender Mint Overnight Moisture Therapy:Restore hair while you sleep with this overnight leave-in hair treatment. The softening, rich, pillow-safe formula is designed to provide a higher-quality night’s sleep with soothing aromatherapy while monoi, pequi and jojoba oils help repair, protect and deeply condition dry + damaged hair.($20.00)
- Keratin Cream Rinse: Detangle, revive, and instantly soften + condition hair with the moisturizing power awapuhiwild ginger found in this rinse.A daily, color-safe conditioner that strengthens and protects troubled tresses, this Keratin Cream Rinse is made using a protein-depositing formula which helps strengthen strands, protect against damage, and add shine.($11.00)
- Tea Tree Body Bar:This bar is the best wake-up call for weary skin. Enriched with parsley flakes to gently exfoliate and tea tree oil, known for its antiseptic and healing properties, this richly lathering bar soap cleans, exfoliates and helps all skin types feel fresh.($3.50)
You can shop these and other products online at https://www.paulmitchell.com/, and be sure to follow the brand on Instagram at @PaulMitchell. For a limited time, you can get a free travel-size conditioner at checkout when you use the code KICKBRASS. Happy shopping!