Dear SOCO + The OC Mix consumers,
We miss you all and hope you are all staying safe & healthy! As you likely know, Orange County on Saturday announced that in-restaurant dining and shopping centers may be patronized by the public, as long as employees and customers adhere to physical distancing and other specified health guidelines. With that, SOCO + The OC Mix as a center is officially “open,” although it is up to each individual business’/restaurant’s discretion when they would like to officially open their doors.
The most recent business information can be found at the bottom of this email, and be sure to follow SOCO + The OC Mix on Instagram too for additional news & updates.
S A L E S A T S O C O + T H E O C M I X
Brown Jordan is Setting “Sale” for Summer
Stay at-home in style with Brown Jordan! Now through June 12, you can fully customize your pieces with 10% off all of Brown Jordan’s stunning collections. The sale includes all fabrics and finishes, including the latest launches and designer collections. To elevate your home furnishings today, check out Brown Jordan’s many offerings here.
Modani’s Memorial Day Sale – EXTENDED!
Plus, the showroom is NOW OPEN Monday through Sunday from 11am to 7pm with safety guidelines in place. The showroom team also continues to be available for appointments and virtual design consultations.
Milk & Honey Baby’s Final Sale
Milk & Honey Baby will be closing its doors after calling The OC Mix home for the past 9 years. The shop will be holding a final sale tomorrow, May 30 from 10am to 2pm at the store.
The shop will remain open online at www.milkandhoneybaby.com and will continue to style gifts for customers, offering free shipping on all orders in the US. To stay up to date on new product launches and future plans, be sure to follow Milk & Honey Baby on Instagram here.
S O C O F A R M E R S ‘ M A R K E T
Step Into Summer with SOCO’s Farmers’ Market
With summer fast approaching and the Costa Mesa sun continuing to shine, now’s the perfect time for fresh produce! Open from 9 am to 2 pm every Saturday, the SOCO Farmers’ Market is your go-to destination for all things home-grown and homemade.
Please note that you should continue to practice social distancing and wear a face covering while paying SOCO’s wonderful vendors a visit.
B U S I N E S S U P D A T E S
Restaurant/Food Service Updates:
- ARC – Now open for dine-in service!
- Birdie Bowl & Juicery – Current hours are Monday through Saturday 7am – 6pm and Sunday 8am – 4pm; discount available with Yelp check-in
- Eggslice – Updated business hours are Wednesday through Saturday 7am – 1pm and Sunday 8am – 11am. Customers are welcome to order for take out OR order for delivery via Postmates, Grubhub, and Yelp; Check in on Eggslice’s Instagram and website for updated information and place orders online for takeout here.
- Farmers’ Market – The SOCO market will remain open and continue to implement new guidelines provided by LA County’s Health Department, (suspending hot foods, removing our seating area, etc.). Signage has been added that reminds customers to wash their produce and their hands. The market manager has also been instructed to enforce social distancing in check-out lines.
- Portola Coffee Roasters – The shop is open from 7am – 6pm daily; Customers may place to go orders ahead online (delivery coming soon); gift cards also available for purchase and 20% of gift card sales go back to Portola staff to help them through this time.
- Rich Elixirs – The shop remains open and is offering pick up in person, curbside pick-up, and deliveries to local areas.
- Savory Spice Shop – Cooking more at home? Make things a little easier and up level your meals with fresh seasonings – shipping and/or curbside pick-up is available for customers – simply email orders to firstname.lastname@example.org (please include your phone number in the email) and the Savory Spice team will package the order and get it shipped via USPS ($10 flat rate domestic shipping) or customers may pick it up from the shop. The shop has also extended the curbside pick-up hours to be from 11am – 2pm daily. Guests are also welcome to call the team during this time at 949-284-0576.
- Shuck Oyster Bar – Now open! Hours are Wednesday through Thursday 4pm – 8pm, Friday through Sunday 12pm – 8pm
- Sunright Tea Studio – Adjusted hours are 11am – 6pm daily; The shop is open for to go orders that customers may call in at 949-232-3750 or order online
- Taco Maria – The restaurant is now open and is offering takeout only; hours are Tuesday through Saturday from 2:30pm – 8pm
- The Cheese Shop – The shop’s adjusted hours are Monday through Friday 10:30am – 6:30pm, Saturday 10am – 6:30pm, Sunday 11am – 6:30pm; Take out and curbside pick-up available (order online here) in addition to Doordash, Grubhub, and Postmates delivery available.
- See below for a list of temporary restaurant closures:
Retail/Service Business Updates:
- Bang & Olufsen – Beginning 5/18, the store will be open by appointment only Monday through Saturday 11am – 5pm; the store will continue to be available for walkthroughs and home visits
- Bearfruit Jewelry – Available for online orders; customers may use the online promo code MAY30 for 30% off
- Blue Skies – Customers may visit the store in person Friday, 5/29 and Saturday, 5/30 between 10:30am – 3pm; only 1-2 people allowed in the store at one time
- BoConcept – The team remains ready to assist you in every way possible and can arrange for a Virtual Design Service, available by video apps (Skype, Zoom, WhatsApp etc.) or by phone; book your appointment by clicking here
- Bono Spera – The shop is planning on opening on June 1 as long; upon opening, the store will offer a store-wide sale of 30% off for the month of June
- Brown Jordan – The showroom team is available for virtual shopping experiences through platforms like Facebook Live, FaceTime, and video conferencing
- Calligaris – The showroom is open by appointment only until June and has safety measures in place for both customers and employees; Plus, Calligaris OC has transitioned to be the first factory direct flagship store, the only one in the USA!
- Chuck Jones Center for Creativity – Join the Center for free online creativity classes at ChuckJonesCenter.org/going-virtual.
- Chuck Jones Gallery at The OC Mix – The Gallery is open by appointment only; call 949-274-4834 to make your appointment!
- Cilek Kids Room – The Cilek team is available to be reached at email@example.com or 949-220-2503; shop online here
- Cisco Home – The showroom team is happy to FaceTime, send photos, and answer general Cisco questions; get in touch with the team by calling 714-432-1630
- Design Within Reach – Showroom open by appointment only – to make your appointment, call 714-427-0628
- Eva’s Trunk – The shop is open every Saturday from 11am – 3pm (only 2 customers at a time); Customers receive 30-50% off all clothing beginning May 22; customers may also text 714-319-2542 to make an in-store appointment
- Famosa – Famosa is open Monday through Friday from 9am – 5pm; the showroom is open on weekends by appointment only
- GATHER Home Furnishings – The showroom is open as of May 15 for appointment clients only during normal business hours: Monday through Saturday 10am – 7pm, Sunday 11am – 6pm; customers may call 714-486-3135 to set up an appointment or email Joey at firstname.lastname@example.org; professional design services and consultations also available
- Gear Co Op – The shop is accepting and shipping from the online store: http://gearcoop.com/
- HAY – As of May 13, HAY will be opening with limited service – curbside pick-up only, customers are not allowed in the store at this time
- HD Buttercup – The showroom is now open!
- La-Z-Boy – Now open with limited hours! Monday, Thursday, Friday 11am – 7pm; Saturday 10am – 6pm, Sunday 11am – 6pm, closed Tuesday & Wednesday
- Lightopia – Now open Monday through Friday 9am – 5pm, Saturday 10am – 5pm, and Sunday 11am – 4pm
- Ligne Roset – Free Delivery and installation until end of May!!! The showroom team is working remotely and is available to assist on all needs including orders, deliveries, etc. Please contact Info@kaz-Design Group.com
- Local Fare – Small businesses need your support now more than ever, and @corkcicle + @riflepaperco are giving you an easy way to help. Now when you purchase anything through Corkcicle’s website, you’ll have the option to support a small business of your choosing. We highly recommend choosing @local_fare located inside The OC Mix.
- Modani – The showroom is now open Monday through Sunday from 11am – 7pm; Customers may continue to book virtual design consultations here and may chat with the showroom team here.
- Natuzzi – The showroom is open as of May 19; hours of operation are Tuesday through Saturday 10am – 5pm by appointment only; there will be no more than 10 people allowed in the gallery at one time, including the Natuzzi team
- Paul Mitchell: The Paul Mitchell team is available to take virtual appointments for those interested in starting school, text 714-902-6007 to schedule. Customers may also call 714-546-8786 ext. 0 on Tuesdays and Thursdays to order products
- PIRCH – The showroom is operating by appointment only with virtual services available as well; to book your virtual appointment, visit PIRCH’s homepage here
- Rejuvenation – Rejuvenation is opening as of 5/27, by appointment only Monday through Saturday 11am – 6pm and Sunday 12pm – 6pm; The showroom team can be reached at email@example.com or 714-241-1450
- Robert Westley – Open by appointment only, customers may call to schedule their one-on-one appointment
- Roche Bobois: The showroom team remains available via phone, email and video calls for design consultations or to answer any questions. One on one in-person visits are also available by appointment. Please click here to get in touch with Roche Bobois team members.
- Room & Board – As of May 24, the showroom is open from 12pm – 5pm daily by appointment only; customers may schedule their appointment on Room & Board’s website here; beginning June 1, the showroom will be open to the public with limited hours from 12pm – 5pm daily; starting June 8, the showroom’s normal hours will resume
- Roomscapes – Click here to schedule a virtual appointment
- Scavolini – Free Delivery and installation until end of May!!!
The showroom team is working remotely and is available to assist on all needs including orders, deliveries, etc. Please contact Info@kaz-Design Group.com
- STARK – Showroom by appointment only beginning 5/18 Monday through Friday 10am – 5pm;
- TFS Natural Home – Face masks available in children and adult sizes; Open as of 5/11 with updated hours Monday, Tuesday, Friday, Saturday 10am – 6pm, Sunday 11am – 5pm, Wednesday and Thursday temporarily closed; the team also hired a cleaning service to clean the store regularly
- The Mixing Glass – The shop is now open Wednesday through Sunday 11am – 5pm (closed Monday and Tuesday); Customers may also place phone (714-975-9952) and online orders; curbside pick up is available and can be picked up 1 hour after order is placed; delivery is also available and is estimated to arrive within 24 hours after ordering; gift cards are also available for purchase
- The Shade Store – Online showroom is open and 325+ design consultants are available to assist on any & all projects every step of the way; the store is offering 20% off until June 1
- Timothy Oulton – The showroom is offering 50% off everything online, including new &, made to order pieces; Place orders or ask questions by calling William Escobar (Gallery Manager) at 657-218-7111 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org