In case you haven’t had a chance to be formally introduced, meet HAY. The company was founded in 2002 with the ambition to create contemporary furniture with an eye for modern living, and SOCO is home to its first U.S. showroom!
While most of us continue to work from home, HAY has several products and furnishings (and décor pieces!) that can help create a perfectly productive home-office environment in any space. Here are some of our favorite picks:
- With its contemporary lines and old-school feel, the Copenhague 90 Desk puts nostalgia into a modern context. (Check out the Black on Black color option)
- Any what desk is complete without the perfect office chair? The About A Chair 53 features an open seat and minimalist design, while the About A Chair 153 offers a more cozy place to sit with a quilted, curved shell.
- For functional, simple storage, try this new Shelving Unit (we love the dusty blue color!) Or if you need something to hide those files that have taken up space on your desk, try the New Order Credenza.
- This PC Task Lamp features a touch dimmer that lets you control the level of brightness.
- And for all the fun (and functional) items you need on hand while working, try storing things like these gold paper/binder clips, free-standing office scissors, or a set of sleek, metallic fountain pens in one of HAY’s iron mesh Trinket Containers.
The associates at HAY Costa Mesa are ready to help you by phone, and curbside pickup is available. If you are picking up a purchase, the showroom kindly asks that you wear a protective face-mask and wait outside the store at a distance of at least six feet apart from others, to help curb the spread of COVID-19.
To speak with a team member or place an order, call the Costa Mesa location during business hours at 714.462.4055.