As we continue to receive new updates and information, we want to make sure to keep the SOCO + The OC Mix community up to date on all of the businesses at the center – there are various offerings to take advantage of, such as virtual styling sessions, take out/delivery offerings, and more.
Please see below for all of the information surrounding SOCO + The OC Mix businesses along with the newest updates, which are highlighted.
Thank you for your support during this time – all of the tenants at SOCO + The OC Mix are thankful for you!
S O C O + T H E O C M I X U P D A T E S
See below for the ways that SOCO + The OC Mix restaurants are continuing to serve the community and stay tuned for more updates to come:
- ARC – The restaurant is temporarily closed until April 1
- Birdie Bowl & Juicery – All of the shop’s menu items are available to go and are a great healthy option during this time
- Eggslice – Continue to order your favorite Eggslice items via Postmates, Grubhub, and Yelp; business hours are as usual
- Farmers’ Market – The SOCO market will remain open and continue to implement new guidelines provided by LA County’s Health Department, (suspending hot foods, removing our seating area, etc.). The market is operating with an abundance of caution to keep its customers, vendors and staff safe. This week we signage will be added that reminds customers to wash their produce and their hands. The market manager has also been instructed to enforce social distancing in check-out lines.
- Greenleaf – SOCO’s location is temporarily closed until further notice – all operations have been moved to 17th Street location (take out, delivery, etc.)
- Pueblo – The restaurant has closed temporarily in the interest of public safety
- Rich Elixirs – The team launched online delivery / curbside as of 3/17; also offering buy 3 get the 4th free immunity shots + 15% off if customers bring in their own cup
- Shuck Oyster Bar – The restaurant is temporarily closed
- Taco Maria – The restaurant team has decided to close temporarily to help flatten the curve of the coronavirus and ensure health & safety of Taco Maria customers, employees, families, etc. Delivery, curbside and to go orders will be available for a limited time this week – check Taco Maria’s Instagram here for updates.
- The Cheese Shop – The shop’s adjusted hours are Sunday – Thursday 9:30a – 6p and Friday – Saturday 9a – 6p
- The Mixing Glass – The shop is open for phone (714-975-9952) and online orders only (no walk in customers at this time); curbside pick up is available and can be picked up 1 hour after order is placed; delivery is also available and is estimated to arrive within 24 hours after ordering; gift cards are also available for purchase
Retail/Service Business Updates:
Below are some updates on retail and service business hours and offerings at SOCO + The OC Mix:
- Chuck Jones – Store hours will vary for the next few weeks – call 949-400-8908 for info; guests wishing to drop off art for the Red Dot Auction may do so by visiting Jones Companies Tuesday through Saturday from 9a – 5p (ring doorbell for access)
- Cisco Home – The showroom remains open for staff only who will be answering calls and emails as usual; the team is happy to FaceTime, send photos, and answer general Cisco questions; call 714-432-1630
- Design Within Reach – Book your virtual appointment by clicking here or receive live video and text assistance with DWR Account Executives during business hours – more info here.
- HD Buttercup – The showroom is open 10a – 7p daily
- Modani – The store’s hours are 11a – 7p daily
- Natuzzi – The showroom has updated its hours to be 11am – 6pm daily
- Paul Mitchell – All classes are temporarily cancelled through March 31
- Roomscapes – The showroom is taking precautionary measures including providing increased protective supplies, meeting with clients on a one-on-one basis (in person, conference call, or Go-To Meeting software), using video conferencing when possible, and offering a temporary “by appointment only” policy for customers to browse the showroom
- STARK – The showroom is open by appointment only beginning 3/18; call 714-881-2555 to make your appointment
- As a precautionary measure during this time, the following businesses will be temporarily closed. We will share updates regarding their re-openings soon:
- Bearfruit Jewelry
- Blue Skies – The store is temporarily closed, however is offering free shipping and 20% off all orders; email firstname.lastname@example.org to set up an appointment between 10a – 6p daily to try on hats and scarves (one person at a time)
- BoConcept – Open by appointment only; Offering the biggest sale customers have ever seen – 20% off (click here to shop the sale)
- Bono Spera
- Calligaris (temporarily closed through March 31)
- Eva’s Trunk – customers who purchase a gift card for $200 will receive 20% off (purchase by emailing or calling Eva at 714-319-2542). Gift card valid for 6 months.
- Gear Co Op
- HAY – The showroom is temporarily closed, however the website HAY.com remains open and shoppable with the store team on standby via phone, email, and chat to answer any questions shoppers may have
- Local Fare
- Milk & Hones Baby – shop online here and receive free shipping
- Nest Bedding – The showroom is temporarily closed as of 3/18
- Rejuvenation (temporarily closed through April 1)
- Room & Board (as of 3/17, the showroom will be temporarily closed for 3 weeks)
- The Shade Store (temporarily closed until April 1); online showroom is open and 325+ design consultants are available to assist every step of the way
S A L E S & S P E C I A L S
Modani New Arrivals Sale
Happening now – Modani’s New Arrivals Sale + In-Store Savings offers customers up to 50% off and FREE standard delivery on orders over $2,000. Shop the sale online here and take advantage of additional discounts including 10% off all outdoor pieces.
New Product Alert from Room & Board
Next month on Tuesday, April 14, Room & Board will launch its newest and latest pieces! From new outdoor collections (just in time for spring) to gorgeous sustainable home decor and the most on-trend, functional storage & organization products – this new product introduction promises to have something for every style and every room of the home. Stop by the showroom beginning April 14 to see the modern + timeless additions firsthand and bring home your favorites too.
Annual Spring Sale at HAY
HAY’s Annual Spring Sale is here. From NOW through Sunday, March 22, customers will receive 15% OFF HAY furniture, lighting, and rugs and will also receive FREE shipping on all orders above $50. Get a glimpse of HAY’s stunning pieces here and be sure to shop the sale soon as it offers a great opportunity to stock up on your favorite HAY classics — just in time for a spring refresh.