SOCO + THE OC MIX
OC DESIGNER CAMP
Don’t forget to register your young designer for Orange County Designer Camp! Known as the only comprehensive + collaborative design-based summer camp for students ages 11 – 17, OC Designer Camp will take place starting Monday, July 15 to Friday, July 19from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. at the Chuck Jones Center. Participants will gain a behind the scenes look at the vast world of design and will learn in an environment that fosters creativity + community. Throughout the program, participants will hear advice from design professionals who have extensive experience in the industry, helping students to discover their full potential + career opportunities. For more information and to register, please click here.
YOGA & VINO AT H.D. BUTTERCUP
Join LXRYOGA for free yoga & wine at H.D. Buttercup on Saturday, June 22 beginning at10:30 a.m. This event is the perfect way to celebrate International Yoga Weekend and will start off with a yoga flow followed by social hour at 11:45 a.m. with small eats, samples, and giveaways. Yoga will be led by Courtnie,@wellnesswithcourtnie on Instagram, who is a health enthusiast + yoga teacher and represents the LXRYOGA mission – finding luxury in a place you would least expect it. Register here and reserve your spot today!
SUMMER CAMPS & CLASSES AT CHUCK JONES
This summer, the Chuck Jones Center for Creativity will offer several exciting summer art classes and camps for adults and children to enjoy. From animation classes to drawing, painting, and collaging, students will learn techniques while creating beautiful masterpieces! To view all of the summer classes and camps offered, please see the center’s event website and be sure to register soon! For any questions, please contact Cyndi Burgess, Program Manager, atCyndi@ChuckJonesCenter.org.
NEW TACKLE BOX SPECIALS!
- Industry Night will happen every Monday evening where all hospitality industry employees can enjoy 25% off food and beverages from 3:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- Wing (and Wine!) Wednesday takes place every Wednesday with wings for $1 each (tax included) from 3:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. and half off all wine bottles!
- Pub Night will now be offered every Sunday from 3:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. with fish & chips for $11 (tax included) and $5 beer or beer flights available with a food purchase.
- Tackle Box’s Ballpark Special will offer customers a Street Hot Dog + PBR Beer for $8 (tax included) during any Dodgers or Angels game.
- The $5 menu is Tackle Box’s newest introduction and includes appetizers, tacos and a rotating drink special that will be available every Monday through Friday from 3:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
PAUL MITCHELL’S JUNE STYLE REPORT
Get your summer style on all season long at Paul Mitchell! Throughout the month of June, customers may enjoy $10 off highlights along with $7 cuts any Monday or Tuesday evening. Plus, dads may continue celebrating Father’s Day with a complimentary shave with a barbering service all month long! For more details and to see all of June’s offerings, please click here.