This strawberry salsa recipe – which we found via We Olive, located inside The OC Mix – is a fun spin on a classic go-to snack that will leave your guests asking for more. An adaptable recipe that can be made with a variety of fruits and your favorite white balsamic vinegar, pair this salsa with grilled chicken, fish or pork as a topping, add to your favorite tacos, or simply dip with tortilla chips!
Servings: makes 3 cups
Time: 10 minutes
- 2 cups diced strawberries
- 3/4 cup red onion, diced (1 small)
- 2 tablespoons jalapeno, minced (about 1)
- 1/2 cup cilantro, chopped
- Juice and zest of 2 limes
- 1 tablespoon We Olive Jalapeno Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon Strawberry White Balsamic Vinegar or other Balsamic Vinegar
- Salt and pepper to taste
Combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix with a spoon until combined. Taste and adjust seasoning with salt and pepper.
Try this recipe with strawberries, pineapple, mango, watermelon and stone fruits like peaches, plums or apricots. Pair with your favorite flavor of We Olive Balsamic Vinegar. Add diced avocado, cucumber or tomato if you like or try a combination of fruits!